Quickly and easily import subject details and team rosters into your KDTOS account.
- In order to Import a subject, you would go to the My Account area, while logged in as an administrator.
- From there select the Maintenance option on the left.
- From there select Import Subjects from the Import dropdown menu.
Click Download and open out the Subject Import Template once it is finished downloading. Enter your account subjects into the template.
- Required fields include: First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Date of Birth should be entered in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Contact e-mail allows post-injury K-D Test notifications to be sent if the feature is enabled.
- Baseline and Baseline Date: if available a previously established K-D Baseline may be imported with a Baseline Date.
- Teams: assign subject to a team or multiple teams. List additional teams in adjacent columns.
Save your complete Subject Import File as a CSV file and click Upload File.
- Click Choose File to locate your saved Subject Import File and then Next to continue.
- You will be given a preview of what will be imported, and if there are any duplicates, provide you with the option to skip them. Hit Confirm to finalize the upload.